Representative Faircloth Designated the Champion for Free Enterprise of the 84th Session
The Texas Association of Business is awarding Representative Wayne Faircloth with a Champion for Free Enterprise award in recognition of his support for the business community during the 84rd Legislative Session.
In TAB's "For the Record" report card for lawmakers Rep. Faircloth received a perfect 100 percent score.
"A strong Texas depends on having a strong business climate," said TAB CEO Bill Hammond. "By supporting the business community, Rep. Faircloth showed that he understands how important maintaining our economic and jobs edge is to the future of our great state."
"We are proud to be a part of a growing state with a strong economy," said Rep Faircloth "Working together to diversify and strengthen our economic opportunities in Texas is an ongoing statewide collaborative effort. This recognition provides additional proof of our ability to prosper by focusing on lower taxes, more efficient government and a reasonable regulatory environment in spite of national malaise and stagnation."
Texas House of Representatives
- Born and raised in Texas
- 3 Generations of Faircloths in Galveston County
- Graduate of Sam Houston State University
- Public School Teacher/Coach
- UTMB work for 3 years*
- 35 year resident of Galveston County
- Longtime business owner in Galveston County
- Served as President of Galveston County Water District
- Served on Dickinson City Council
- Former Commissioner Galveston City Pilots Association
- Active member of Coastal Community Church